Nicholas Rogers, newly-elected London Assembly Member, recently met the Deputy Mayor for Police and Crime in Richmond along with local residents and councillors to discuss the problem. At the meeting, we pushed for:
1. A permanent base for the local Richmond police officers.
2. A dedicated town centre police team.
3. A full and thorough strategy for dealing with crime and ASB in Richmond.
4. A crack down on graffiti, public urination, littering, speeding and other so-called ‘minor crimes’.
5. A proper strategy to tackle drug dealing and abuse.
Help us send the Mayor a message by signing up to back our plan below.